You’re a mom.
You’re a business owner.
And, let me guess…
Let me tell ya, sister, you are not alone.
The juggling act that most mompreneurs have to manage is nothing short of amazing.
- Taking care of kids
- Managing the house
- Growing your business
- Staying in a positive frame of mind to handle it all
It’s enough to make your head spin!
You’re in the right place.
I discovered quickly on my mompreneurial journey that this juggling act was a lot harder than it seemed on paper. It messed with my head.
Guilt. Neglect. Fear. Inadequacies. Self-sabotage.
You know what I’m talking about, ladies! We are our own worst enemies.
What is a prioritized life?
1. Figure out what is important to you…YOUR priorities.
- Your kids.
- Your spouse.
- Your own well-being.
- Your business.
2. Learn how to best use your time so that you can spend more of it on YOUR priorities and enjoy your life as it is right now.
My Prioritized Life is your Mompreneur resource. It’s everything that I needed my first years in business that I couldn’t find in one place.
Here you’ll find:
- Mindset strategies.
- Help with delegating (Superwoman Syndrome)
- Overcoming “Busy-ness”
- Strategies for running your home and business more effectively.
- Anything else that I feel will be helpful to you, my fellow mompreneur
Finally you have a place to create a perfectly imperfect life that you love.